Brighton and Hove News » Disposable bbq blamed for blaze under Palace Pier

Blaze under Palace Pier – Endless Horizon Photography

Yesterday night, the most probable cause of a fire at Palace Pier was a disposable barbecue.

Yesterday evening, the fire began under the boards of wood at the shore end.

The pier staff acted quickly and swiftly to pour water onto the flames above the walkway.

Blaze under Palace Pier – Endless Horizon Photography

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said that they are: “At 7.50pm, we were called to attend Brighton beach beneath the Palace Pier following reports of a fire in the open.

“Firefighters from Preston Circus attended.  A small fire was started upon arrival.  Crews used a thermal imaging camera in order to avoid flare ups. We left the scene at 8 p.m.

“The probable cause was a disposable BBQ.”

Similar Topics:

best bbq st louis, Butane for portable gas stove, bbq prep table, Grilling on a small table, Grilling small tables, Preparing outdoor barbecues, Korean BBQ, Eight korean bbq, stove drip pans, best springform pan, Grills for the table, dae gee korean bbq, garden fresh restaurant corporation, Wood-grill Menu, Wood stoves that can be wall-mounted, My home has a korean bbq., Restaurants that specialize in restoration hardware, Cast iron griddle that can be used with a gas barbecue,
Source link

Brighton and Hove News » Disposable bbq blamed for blaze under Palace Pier

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.